Thursday 5 January 2012

Skipping Salad

Dearest Friends....I'd say 'Good' Afternoon but as feared the fitness shenanigans have kicked off and there is no where to hide! If truth be known, the Christmas Pudding doesn't fall far from the tree as 'er has a paunchy belly and thinks wearing a tracksuit and twirling a skipping rope for me to hop over is going to make her slim as a racing snake.

I must say I feel I'm being got at!

Gizzy loved leaping about and was showing off at skipping this morning. Apparently it's to encourage me to ENJOY getting fit but dear friends I ask you to look into your hearts and dial the RSPCA as this fitness malarky is nothing short of torment !


What's worse is 'er is trying to revive me with food that only the Moon Worshipping Bunnies at The Clumps would like, oooo dear oh dear...Where is my boss Jemmy Jim Jams, she would know what to do!?

I am typing this with my nose Zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment