Wednesday 13 March 2013

Behold the Tortoise

Good Afternoon dearest blog readers, I hope you are all well and keeping warm.

Jemmy and I went to see Professor Atticus today, he is very wise and makes a lovely cup of tea.



Due to Jemmy quitting Mafia work she no longer needed a tabby cat bouncer so I thought Atticus could give me some kind of advice on what to do now I didn't have to protect the ol rabbit...


Atti finished his tea and took me by the paw up the garden. He said..


"Idgie - Behold the tortoise".....



I looked a bit puzzled, I mean the tortoise was asleep!

Atticus put some lettuce leaves out and we waited.....Zzzz....then dear friends the tortoise woke up..


Atticus put his paw on my head and said...

"The tortoise makes progress only when he sticks his neck out."

With that we went back indoors and to be true to you dear friends, although I'm grateful for the lesson - I still don't know what I'm going to do!

Ta Ta for now

No comments:

Post a Comment