Friday 27 June 2014

Gizzy's Pink Knickers

Good Afternoon dearest friends

I do hope you are keeping your paws dry as its bucketing down here - makes my fur go all frizzy so I've scampered indoors to talk to you.

Last night there was a kerfluffle at Wimbledon after everyone had gone home.

Jemmy has a traders pass and sneaked Gizzy and I in to center court for a game of midnight tennis. The roof and lighting are so wonderful it looks like day time.

Jemmy hopped up into the umpires seat wearing the official special blazer, tie and cap. She really looked the part! Gizzy and I came on court to play bringing with us some orange squash and bananas for sustenance.

Before we had hung up our towel Jemmy started getting all bouncy and cross in her umpires seat. She said she was very strict about the Wimbledon rules and we should all be wearing white. I tried to explain it was midnight and nobody would care about my tartan head band....but it just sent the ol bunny into a rant!

She ordered Gizzy off court as she was wearing her lucky pink knickers!

Well dear friends, it was soon after this that some burly security arrived and we had to scarper. We got away no bother as we are good at quick exits but I must say I was a bit miffed as I forgot my bananas which we could have had with melted choccy buttons. (Sigh)

Watch your whiskers out there and Ta Ta for now.




No comments:

Post a Comment