Wednesday 25 June 2014

Wimbledon and Tweeting

Good Morning dearest friends, I do hope you are all very well and enjoying the sunny weather.

Jemmy Jim-Jams has had us all very busy picking strawberries up at Tatty Mudflingers Farm to supply Wimbledon this year. Gizzy and I were in the fruit tunnels till very late the other night and Deirdre the Goat hung lanterns up for us so we didn't fall in the produce and squish the stock. With lanterns though you get lots of them great big daft flapperty moths that are attracted to the light. We had to duck n swerve about with the wheelbarrow. Gizzy gets all hysterical if the big fluffy ones swish past her whiskers. Jemmy has gone off to Wimbledon to do some bunny wheelie dealing with a big crate of Champagne. She has taken dear ol Atticus with her in his straw boater as he has the charm and sophistication to 'shift the stash'.

ooo I know what I was going to tell you ! - Little Angus the Marmalade Kitten who is all into the technologicals has been teaching me how to tweet or chirp or whatever its called and you can find me @idgieC if youd like to follow me.

Jemmy has given Gizzy and I the afternoon off so Im going to be relaxing in my deckchair with some strawberries and cream.



Enjoy the tennis and the sunshine dearest followers. Watch your whiskers out there and Ta Ta for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment