Wednesday 11 April 2012

The Three Degrees....

Good Evening dearest blog readers, I do hope you haven't got the after Easter Holiday Blues?

Jemmy Jim Jams was a bit low after all the excitement, so she threw herself into her Mafia work by blowing the fluff off her oil paints.



She has been working on a lot of knock off Iris paintings recently and she has got pretty good I  have to say - especially with the ol ' paint splatting n mixing - it wasn't painting by numbers or nuffink simple, this was a good racket - its genuine Van Gogh says Jemmy!

Trouble is dear readers, the painting with the white iris symbolises feeling lonely and poor ol Jemmy has had droopy whiskers ever since Katya Hoppenorf  flew off in her little plane on a secret mission. There had been no word. Due to all the white Irises on the copies....er...genuine works I mean..it was getting to the ol' boss. I suggested she have a go at some knock off sunflowers instead but Jemmy spun round and insisted Gizzy and I accompany her out for Stinger Cocktails and karaoke instead!

Jemmy chose for us to be The Three Degrees at Karaoke and sing When will I see you again....

Gizzy and I did mainly the OOooooo's  and the Ahrrrrrr bits...which was lucky as the lyrics were kind of tiny n wobberly....or maybe it was The Stingers n glacier cherries that made it look distorted!

When Will I See You Again

Ooooo ---Ahhrr - Ahhrrr---Oooooo
Precious moments

When will I see you again?
When will we share precious moments?
Will I have to wait forever?
Will I have to suffer and cry the whole night through?

When will I see you again?
When will our hearts beat together?
Are we in love or just friends?
Is this my beginning or is this the end?

When will I see you again?
When will I see you again?
When will I see you again?

Precious moments

Are we in love or just friends?
Is this my beginning or is this the end?

When will I see you again?
When will I see you again?
When will I see you again?

Jemmy had a few too may Stinger Cocktails so Gizzy and I carried the boss back to the burrow and tucked her safely into bed. ZZzzzzz

Sleep well in your nesting materials and keep smiling. Cheerie-pip

No comments:

Post a Comment