Monday 25 April 2011

Crazy Dog

Good Morning dear friends, I do hope you are having a very relaxing holiday...
We were all snoozing in the tulips ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz...and all was peaceful and as I've said before this is a time to WATCH YOUR WHISKERS ...
The Home for the Bewildered is just up the road and one of the dogs with bone separation issues had not taken his daisy dust tea medicine and leapt over the fence and was bounding in and out of the gardens, weaving down the roads and all frazzle haired and saliva..." Wherez me bone...Wherez me bone", he barked all over the place...
Every sleepy woolly, bird & bug for a mile around dived for cover. Tatty Muckflinger and Atticus leapt up on the roof of a beat up car and Gizzy scrambled up onto a motorbike, I shot up on top of a wheelie bin and we waited until the swirly whirly boogle eyed hound had gawn! My poor ol' ticker pounding ...I checked round n about to make sure all the Kit-Kat Gang were safe and then we heard a faint...HELP!!
A small marmalade kitten called Angus had zoomed up a tree and gone so high he could not get down. He wobbled and cried and we tried to talk him down the swingy branches. Jemmy would have known what to do but she had gawn out for the day to go clay shooting. There was only one thing left to do...I had to go get 'er what feeds me...
'Er had just had her breakfast of boiled eggs n soldiers and she understands my meooowin and frantic waving so came leggin it in her action wellies with a chair.

Little Angus was all hot and thirsty but made it back to earth safely.

Take good care all of you and cheerie-pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment