Friday 27 May 2011

The Scream

Dearest Blog Readers - I hope you are all very well, I'm afraid I'm a bit busy as rather too much going on in my tabby world...

The main 'do' is 'er what feeds me hasnt been too tip-top after the mission to London, so I've been caring for her..

Fortunatly 'er Mum is coming and they are going to get a lot of fresh air. It's a jolly good thing she's going out dear readers as Jemmy Jim Jams has left The Kit Kat Gang and I in a real ka-fluffle....

Jems little brother Jon-Bon Bunny from New Jersey is coming over and he doesnt know about her true identity as The Mafia Godmother. We have got to shift all Mafia stuff out and create a false identity for her all by tonight!!

I'm exhausted dear readers...we have been shifting HOT art work all night...they are very important to us...


The Irises by Vincent Van Gogh

and

The Scream by Edvard Munch


These are the last two that we have carted off up to Tattys Barn!

Wish me luck dear readers as I'm now moving explosives, grenades and a flame-thrower up the fields.

Take good care of yourselves and I will be back to tell you about Jon Bon Bunny....hang onto your whiskers and cheerie-pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment