Wednesday 18 September 2013

Excitement and Creativity

 
Hello dearest friends,

I do hope you are all very well indeed and keeping warm and well fed.

Your Idgie the Cat is very sorry to have been away from my little ol' blog the last couple of months, I have been so very busy you see with creativity, my paws have hardly touched the ground and as you can see in this photo - I'm so ka-fluffled I've fallen asleep in my crayons.

I am pleased to tell you that I have teamed up with the  'er's what feed me and the rest of the Kit Kat Gang and we are going to bring to you our own snazzy colourful web site. Oh Yes ! We are going all technologicals and industrious on the Wild Whisker Waves!

Also 'er what feeds me has got us a Facebook Page and if you are into twittering n tweeting you can follow 'er if you fancy all that chirping malarkey on @JessZBudden

I will be back soon with a link to our NEW web site and I will be tipperty tapping on my blog too.

Righty O, -Watch your whiskers out there and bless you all.

Idgie the Cat









No comments:

Post a Comment