Tuesday 13 September 2011

Jemmy goes swimming

Good Evening dear blog readers, I do hope you are all tickerty-boo.

'Er what feeds me is most happy when wearing shorts n wellie boots, she's been busy chopping hedges. As soon as the shears and loppers came out I hopped it quick! As I've always said you need to watch your whiskers out there during these cut backs.



It is getting quite autumnal out now and nippy in the mornings on the paws. It was really blustery yesterday, the leaves are turning and the branches were swinging about, if it wasn't for my big breakfast, I dare say I'd have blown away...


When the blustery weather eased Gizzy and I went down to the lake in our little orange dingy to keep an eye on our boss Jemmy Jim Jams who has been swimming in the cold water to keep up her tough image and to practice for the Olympics.

She does the front paw paddle and bunny back kick very well, she always swims puffing on those stinky cigars though, which is not really the image of health!

Take care out there in this unsettled weather, keep your chin up.

Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment