Thursday 7 July 2011

We do like to be beside the seaside...

Good Evening dear friends, what a chilly night, Ive had to get my winter blanket out - isnt that daft in July? My little ol' tabby paws are nippy do-dah!

Gizzy and I went down to the beach today with a do-it-yourself kit box that kind of fell off the back of a lorry - it contained the parts for a Land Sailing Buggy. Gizzy cant swim so convinced me sailing on land would be safe ...and fun.. and got all excited... so we gave it a go...



Well...Gizzy loved it as she is addicted to rocketing along at an alarming rate but I have to say I was quite glad when it was lunch time...


I got some fish n chips and Gizzy got a double strawberry icecream but we had a bit of hassle with some local thugs on the sea wall... they wanted to nick my fish dear readers! Well... it got up my nose didnt it as I like to enjoy my food but I mentioned Jemmy Jim Jams  to them and they soon cleared off!

I hope you are warm in your nesting materials tonight, sleep well and Ill be back soon - cheerie-pip.

No comments:

Post a Comment