Sunday 7 August 2011

You Are What You Eat ..

Good Afternoon dearest blog readers, I do hope you are all keeping well and enjoying your weekend.

I regret to report that your ol' Idgie the Wild Cat MacVity has had a bit of bother...

My poor ol furry belly took a turn for the worse and I think it has something to do with the Deluxe Slimming Bics, they taste like coconut matting crossed with old sandal... 
I felt really rather churny and I floluped home to 'er what feeds me for the full sympathy, care n worship I deserve ...
Er was naturally upset with herself for shelling out for this pricey diet food, I keep telling her I'm not fat, I just have short tabby legs...well I got to rest up on a nice soft bed and 'er was very confused about the diet bics...

Honestly dear readers they taste blinkin awful,- Id waste away but fortunately the Piglet Possy were having Chicken Chow Mein Noodles at dinner time and invited me to have a plate full. I am real dexterous with my tabby paws so can work the ol chop sticks well after years of experience...


I thanked the Piglets very much then I had a little snooze on the canal bank to let the noodles go down.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz

I was a woken by the smell of Irish Sausages cooking, Paddy waved at me from the galley window of his boat and invited me in for sausages n mash with a thick onion gravy all swooshed down with a big can of lager lime fizz.


Well I have to say it was lovely to see Paddy and heard all his stories. The sun was getting low in the sky so I thanked Paddy very much and ambled orf in the direction of home. I was just passing Gizzy Whizzies Garage and I heard Gizzy whistle and wave her little paw..

She had just whizzie whizzed up a big jug full of strawberry smoothie and invited me to share it...

Ooo I do love a special strawberry smoothie, Gizzy is the BEST at making them in the whole universe. I looked up at the Garage clock and suddenly realised it was my tea time at home. I apologised for leaving so sudden to Gizzy but I must not be late for ' er what feeds me. I scampered as best I could a round the corner and then felt very very sick. It was the thought dear readers of those horrible coconut matting biscuits, this dieting malarky doesn't work, I means I know I'm not built like a racing snake but I do have short tabby legs.

Bless you all on the Coconut Matting diet, my sympathy to you! Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment