Wednesday 27 April 2011

Sizzling Sixth Sense

Good Evening dear friendly folk, do hope you are all tickerty-boo.

Now, I expect you know that us Moggies have a Sixth Sense and I know when somethings gonna kick off by the twangy state of my whiskers. I know a storm is coming for example and I can pin point a kipper cooking on a large housing estate.

I picked up on the funny ol' vibes, my whiskers twangy as banjo strings. I just knew 'er what feeds me was all hair, red faced n gritted gnashers behind the wheel coming home from the office at the treacle mines.

(Violin music now....)

If your best friend or the one what loves n feeds you was in a place where the windows had been fused shut due to the traffic noise n fumes...the temperature is 30 inside and no air conditioning and everyone's melting...you'd send them some sympathetic vibes wouldnt you!?

(Right..CUT THE VIOLINS..they get up my nose!)


ACTION!
Yesterday was Special Indian Head Massage, today its Peppermint Foot Cream, pongs real nice, a bit of the ol' reflexology larky on the paws is a brilliant way to get some peace and keeps 'er out of 'The Home for the Bewildered'.

Bless you all, stay cool n minty - Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment