Monday 20 June 2011

Wimbledon

Dearest Friends - I do hope you are all tickerty boo this evening, I'm on a little break from Strawberry duty so I thought Id update you all about the goings on at Wimbledon other than the Tennis!

Jemmy & Tatty have come up with a Champion...No! Not a tennis player ....A Strawberry Champagne! Its been going down brilliantly and Tatty has been trialing Strawberry Crepes with a secret boozy sauce and cream.

I only tried a tiddly sipsey of Champagne as I wanted to keep my wits about me in the Wimbledon Grandstand. You see I haven't been officially let in to flog all these strawberry meringue nests so I have to do a bit of weaving n wheelie dealing to dodge security! Its going well as Ive shifted LOADS of strawberries, Jemmy will be pleased!



Little Gizzy has been selling Strawberry Smoothies and milkshakes and I think we have won Wimbledon already in Strawberry Sales!



Enjoy the tennis and I will try to stop snaffling the stock!

Good Night and bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment